Information Collection and Purpose
To provide our services to you, and to improve on such services we collect and store personal or other information that you voluntarily supply to us online while using the Site – e.g. while using the Site or responding via email to a service or product provided in the Site.
- only contacts individuals who specifically request that we do so or in the event that they have signed up to receive our free newsletters or have purchased one of our products;
- collects personally identifying information from our users during online registration and online purchasing. Generally, this information includes:
- name and e-mail address for registration to receive our free newsletters;
- name, postal address, and credit card information when purchasing our products.
- collect and store information that is generated automatically as you navigate online through the Site,e.g. information about your computer’s connection to the Internet, which allows us, among other things, to improve the delivery of our web pages to you and to measure traffic on the Site;
- may use web beacons (single-pixel graphic files also known as “transparent GIFs”) to access cookies and to count users who visit the Site or open HTML-formatted email messages;
- may also use a standard feature found in browser software called a “cookie” to enhance your experience with the Site. Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. They also prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences on certain areas of the Site where you may have entered preference information before.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us tom monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Soul River uses the information we collect from you while you are using the Site in a variety of ways, including:
- to customize features; and
- providing your information to third parties, such as service providers and contractors, for a variety of purposes including but not limited to, operation purposes, credit assessment and statistical analysis.
Unless you inform us in accordance with the process described below, we reserve the right to use, and to disclose to third parties, all of the information collected from and about you while you are using the Site in any way and for any purpose, such as to enable us or a third party to provide you with information about products and services.
If you do not wish your information to be used for these purposes, you must email: email@example.com requesting to be taken off any lists of information that may be used for these purposes or that may be given or sold to third-parties.
- that whenever you voluntarily make your personal information available for viewing by third parties online – for example on message boards, web logs, through email, or in chat areas – that information can be seen, collected and used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information;
- that we may disclose your personal data if we are required to do so in order to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of users of the Site or the public; and
- that as our business grows; we may buy or sell various assets. In the unlikely event that we sell some or all of our assets or another company acquires one or more of our websites, information about our users may be among the transferred assets.
Links to other websites
We may also make some content, products and services available through our Site through cooperative relationships with third-party affiliates, where the brands of our provider partner appear on the Site in connection with such content, products and/or services.
We may share with our affiliate any information you provide, or that is collected, in the course of visiting any pages that are made available in cooperation with our affiliate.
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers Soul River newsletters. Individuals who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mails to those who would like to receive Soul River newsletters can only access your information.
All of the newsletters or emails that are sent to you by Soul River include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our newsletters or mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
Securing your Data
Soul River will take reasonable physical, technical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.